Floating is fun and enjoyable.
Some health benefits observed
from floating therapy
- Clear the mind
- Free yourself from mental stress
- Reduce overstimulation of the nervous system
- Relieve headaches and migraines
- Improve memory and clarity
- Boost concentration and focus
- Enhance learning capacities
- Lighten up your mood by shifting brain chemistry
- Stimulate right brain hemisphere activity
- Promote creativity with brain synchronization
- Visualize profoundly
- Facilitate recovery from PTSD
- Wear-off fatigue
- Improve sleep
- Strengthen your immune system
- Normalize blood pressure
- Alleviate pain from injuries and ailments
- Balance hormones and vital neurotransmitters
- Reduce stress-related weight gain
- Increase physical performance: more energy, stamina, strength and quicker recovery
- Relieve inflammation in joints, ligaments and intervertebral discs
- Detoxify your body with salt and mineral enriched bath
- Improve skin tone
- Let go of constant gravity pressure enabling the body to free up healing energy
- Ease back-pain and spinal issues
- Essential magnesium absorption. Magnesium is vital for the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins for intermediary metabolism that inhibits fundamental operations in different organs such as the neuromuscular and cardiovascular systems. Over 300 enzymes in the body are reliant on magnesium.
- Unlock your creative centers
- Reduce addictive behavior (highly beneficial for people who want to quit smoking)
- Achieve effortless visualization
- Alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Help the brain to produce theta waves which are mirrored in the advanced art of meditation (Theta waves promote productivity, creativity and a sense of inner peace or enlightenment)
- Create a perfect environment for meditation and mindful lucid dreaming
- Discover harmony in the brain on all levels: primal, visceral, and neocortex (this balance between brain layers creates an exhilarating experience for the body, including vitality and a feeling of “oneness” with the universe)
Are you preparing, coming back from or are currently in the middle of a particularly intense period?
Floating is there to facilitate your rejuvenation within a mere hour. Mentally, emotionally and physically.
Are you moving out of an apartment?
Preparing yourself for a competition?
Living through a break-up?
Stressed over deadlines?
Taking good care of yourself, being fully recharged and thus fully aware is the most important factor that will help you embrace any life challenge with absolute confidence!
Focus and feel that your life is worth living!
Come and float !
Reach Full Potential
Stress and fatigue are among the top factors that diminish your natural abilities to perform at your best, to be at ease no-matter the circumstances and to simply enjoy life.
Floating once a week will have tremendous impact on your life capacities. Both your cognitive and physical performance will improve in many ways.
You will also feel a lot more psychologically stable and will attract inner peace that will allow you to truly appreciate Life and attain any goal that you might desire.
You deserve it.
Relax. Regenerate. Expand.
The easiest way to get better at Life.
Would you like to feel weightless, shapeless, like water? Allow yourself to get some nice rest and enjoy the wonderful silence that will help you to connect with your baby.
The discomforts and pains of pregnancy are a lot lower as the woman emerges in a sense of calm and comfort, experiencing relief for her spine, pelvis and feet. The pressure of the baby on the mother’s organs is reduced, allowing the mother to regenerate rightly and even enter the deep sleep.
Can you imagine how much stimulus a baby is absorbing every day? To switch off all the sensory input isn’t just for you, the baby is also having a truly unique experience.
Your body will delicately absorb magnesium, an important naturally occurring mineral that is exceptional for prenatal health and relaxation. Floating has also been found to reduce swelling, increase blood flow between the organs and reduce blood pressure.
Float. Breath. Let go. Connect.
Deep Regeneration experience
This package offers you the very best of cellular detoxification, nutrition, immune system and metabolism boost, as well as body & mind regeneration.
1 infra red therapy “Iyashi Dome”
1 oxygen therapy “Bol d’Air Jacquier”
1 float session 60 min
1 healthy drink
– 3h –
or CHF 200 /month
Each month: 2 solo floats, 2 Bol d’Air Jacquier and 2 healthy drinks
Valid for 12 months and transferable
or CHF 360 /month
Each month: 2 Ultimate Namaka (2 floats, 2 Iyashi therapies, 2 Bol d’Air Jacquier and 2 healthy drinks)
Valid for 12 months and transferable
What they say
I often enjoy being alone. Floating is the best space to be alone where no one and nothing could disturb you at all. Total espace. That's why I love floating!Galina I.Mother & Wellness specialist
My daily challenge is to take care best of my 2 young kids, work long hours and stay sharp, alive and healthy 🙂 The magic of floating is that it's the most efficient way i found to eliminate stress, recharge my batteries effortlessly, weightlessly and be at my best.Nicolas G.Father, Business Executive
For me, floating is a tool that helped me still my mind. Once I was going through a strong period of anxiety and after just a few sessions I could feel it dissipate. Since then, whenever I get an opportunity to float, I can feel myself getting excited and prepared for another adventure!Nick M.Float enthusiast
J'adore flotter car c'est un moment intime et profond avec moi même. Le fait de pouvoir tout lâcher, la détente fabuleuse vécue est un cadeau très précieux. Je l'utilise pour faire le bilan et planter les graines pour le nouveau chapitre. Quand je sors d'un float je me sens profondément ressourcer et régénérer.SimonaTherapist , Social Entrepreneur and Musician. As Namaka Medicine Women she takes care of the Garden, Therapy Room and team spirit
It was amazing! Everyone should do it!Vanessa S.Wellness advocate & Health Counsellor
Being a dad, entrepreneur and coach my life is intense. I know nothing better than floating to disconnect my mind, charge my battery and feeling focused, rested and ready to rock again! I LOVE TO FLOAT! One of my favorite wellness and performance habits.Max PiccininiFamous Business & Life Coach
I work a lot. I go out a lot. I train a lot. I travel a lot. Floating is simply the most efficient way I've found to regenerate. I feel so good after floating it's extraordinary! I reach levels of Presence -in just 90min in the middle of a bustling city- that takes me days of silent meditation otherwise. Discovering floating was one of the best thing that happened to me so I wanted to share it with everyone.Antoine M.Experience Architect. Social Entrepreneur & Consultant. Namaka Co-Founder. Nomadshala Co-Founder
Un moment de floating, c'est un cadeau pour soi. Pour retrouver son énergie, son moral, sa concentration, son esprit... se retrouver!Dominique BD.Career Reinventor - Executive Mentoring - Business transformation through People solutions - Board member
Floating is one of the best things I have ever discovered to treat myself or whenever I feel stressed out or tensed. It’s beyond amazing and it's really a powerful mental and physical tool to be at your best.Alexandre W.Freelance CMO & Namaka Partner